Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Today, you can save 20% on Marriott gift cards. This deal starts at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
Through April 24, 2015, a new travel deal will be available every weekday at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
Deal for April 17,2015 – 20% Off Marriott Gift Cards
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
You can get a 20% discount on Marriott gift cards, which can be used like cash at Marriott hotels.
There are 3 denominations of gift cards you can buy:
- A $100 Marriott gift card for $80
- A $500 Marriott gift card for $400
- A $1,000 Marriott gift card for $800
This is a great way to save on stays at Marriott hotel brands, which include:
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Autograph Collection Hotels
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- Gaylord Hotels
- JW Marriott
- Marriott Hotels
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Moxy Hotels
- Protea Hotels
- Renaissance Hotels
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Springhill Suites by Marriott
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott
So with your gift cards you can save 20% on:
Or save at Ritz-Carlton hotels such as:
You could also use your Marriott gift card to:
Marriott gift cards do NOT expire. So you can use them any time! I expect this deal to be gone within minutes!
You can buy Marriott gift cards for 20% off at 1:00 pm Eastern Time today.
Marriott gift cards can be used like cash at any Marriott brand hotel, including Ritz-Carlton. And they never expire! This is a great deal, especially for folks who already have plans for a paid stay at a Marriott hotel.
But be ready to place your order this afternoon! This deal won’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!