Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. $20 Off $300 in MasterCard Gift Cards!
According to Frequent Miler, Staples is back with another $20 rebate. This time you’ll get a $20 Staples Gift Card back when you buy $300 or more in MasterCard gift cards. This deal is good through March 28, 2015 (this Saturday).
You can use your $20 Staples gift card to buy things like printer paper, candy, toilet paper, etc. Or some folks prefer to sell the card online.
Remember to use a card that will earn 5X points (or 5% cash back) at Staples such as:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Bold (no longer available) – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
2. ~500 (~$6) Free Barclaycard Arrival Miles (Targeted)
Via Out & Out, some Barclaycard Arrival cardholders may be able to earn ~500 Arrival Miles. Find out if you’re targeted by logging into your Barclaycard Arrival account and checking the “Barclaycard Extras” tab.
You can earn ~500 Arrival miles by completing simple tasks like:
- Connecting your account to their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Visiting the Barclaycard RewardsBoost Shopping Portal
- Watching a video
500 Arrival miles are worth ~$6 when you use them for travel purchases.
3. 5 Days Until American Airlines and US Airways Accounts Are Merged (Maybe)
One Mile at a Time reports, American Airlines and US Airways frequent flyer accounts should be merged by March 28, 2015, (this Saturday).
However, this is just a target date and things could change.
You can get 50% bonus on miles for spending on either card through June 30, 2015!
4. Round-Trip Flights Within Asia for Just ~$5
Via Secret Flying, you can get round-trip flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to several other Malaysian cities for ~$5 round-trip on Air Asia! Book by March 29, 2015.
I also found great deals on fares to and from other spots within Asia such as Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand.
This sale is good for travel from September 1, 2015, to May 31, 2016.
For example, I found round-trip flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi for ~$5.
I also found flights from Manila to Cebu for ~$10.
Other cities include:
- Chiang Mai
Keep in mind, Air Asia charges lots of fees including up to $30 per checked bag each way (depending on weight). So do the math to see if this deal makes sense for you!
5. Free Pastry When You Buy a Drink at Starbucks (Today Only!)
Sign-up for a My Starbucks Rewards account and you can get special discounts on Mondays from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm! Today (March 23, 2015), you can get a free pastry (breakfast sandwiches NOT included) when you purchase a drink.
You must pay with your registered Starbucks card or app to get this deal.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!