Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Newark to London in Business Class for ~$1,000 Round-Trip
Via One Mile at a Time, a new Business Class only airline, La Compagnie, is offering tickets from Newark to London for just ~$1,000 round-trip!
Book by April 24, 2015, for travel between April 24, 2015, and June 30, 2015.
Round-trip Business Class seats from Newark to London typically cost ~$2,000 to ~$4,000. So this is an excellent deal for folks who had plans to pay for a Business Class flight to London.
However, I still prefer to use miles!
2. 10 Free Lyft Rides in 6 Major US Cities
Uber just increased their free 1st-time ride credit to $30. And now The Reward Boss writes that 1st-time users can get 10 free Lyft rides (up to $20 each, except New York City which is $5 each). In Philadelphia you’ll get 20 rides for up to $20 each!
This offer is good in the following cities:
- Boston – enter promotional code “10RIDES”
- Chicago – enter promotional code “10RIDES”
- Denver – enter promotional code “10RIDES”
- New York – enter promotional code “10RIDES”
- Philadelphia – enter promotional code “PHILLY”
- Washington, DC – enter promotional code “10RIDES”
You must sign-up for Lyft (known for vehicles with pink mustaches) in 1 of the participating cities. You should receive a confirmation of your 10 free rides via text.
3. Stay Twice at Best Western and Get a Gift Card of Your Choice
Points, Miles and Martinis reports you can get a $35 Best Western gift card or a $25 gift of your choice when you complete 2 separate stays at Best Western.
When you register for the promotion, you can choose from the following:
- $35 Best Western gift card
- $25 Amazon gift card
- $25 Best Buy gift card
- $25 Dunkin Donuts gift card
- $25 iTunes gift card
See the Frequently Asked Questions page for more details.
4. Free Southwest A-List Status (Targeted)
Some folks are receiving offers for free Southwest A-List status via email. Registration only takes a minute.
And if you take 3 round-trip or six 1-way flights on Southwest by April 18, 2015, you can extend your A-List status through December 31, 2015.
With Southwest A-List status you get:
- 25% bonus on miles
- Priority boarding
- Priority check-in and security lanes where available
But my favorite Southwest status is the Companion Pass because a friend can fly with you for (almost) free for up to 2 years!
5. 30% Bonus When You Buy Hyatt Points (Targeted)
Have you purchased Hyatt points? If not, you may get an email from Hyatt offering a 30% point bonus on your 1st purchase. You must buy the Hyatt points by February 15, 2015 (next Sunday), to get the bonus.
Buying Hyatt points with this bonus may save you some money on the regular price of a Hyatt hotel (depending on where you stay).