Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. $60 Off $400 at Hotels.com
Book at Hotels.com through January 18, 2015 (tomorrow), and you can save $60 off $400. Your stay must be completed by May 31, 2015, to qualify for the discount.
The coupon code is limited to 12,000 uses and could expire before the end date.
You can also earn 5X points on your booking at Hotels.com by clicking through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
Keep in mind, that you won’t get your elite status benefits such as free internet and room upgrades when you book through Hotels.com. You also will NOT collect Welcome Rewards when you book with this coupon.
So do the math to make sure this deal makes sense for you!
2. 15% Off Hotels at Orbitz
Book your hotel stay through Orbitz by January 18, 2015 (Tomorrow), and use promotion code “GETHAPPY” to save 15% on hotel stays through June 30, 2015.
3. Don’t End Up Paying a Higher Annual Fee for the Chase Ink Plus!
The usual annual fee is $95 (waived for the 1st year). But when you apply you might also get 1 of these offers:
- $95 annual fee NOT waived for the 1st year
- $150!!! annual fee waived for the 1st year
You can try opening the Chase Ink Plus page in different browsers to get the best offer.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!