Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Save on Uber Car Rides This Winter
You can save on Uber rates this winter in 48 of Uber’s newest cities like:
- San Diego
If you haven’t signed up for Uber, you can save an additional $20 when you use my link.
2. Save 20% on Amtrak
You can travel from February 2, 2015, through March 31, 2015.
But there are some restrictions:
- Blackout dates of February 13, 2015, to February 16, 2015
- Must purchase your ticket 7 days in advance
- Non-refundable and no changes permitted
And the 20% discount is only valid on these trains:
- Auto Train
- Capitol Limited
- City of New Orleans
- Coast Starlight
- Silver Star
- Silver Meteor
- Southwest Chief
- Sunset Limited
- Texas Eagle
Here’s my review of the Amtrak program.
3. Buy 3, Get 1 Free With Amtrak
Your free round-trip is valid for travel July 1, 2015, through August 31, 2015. Blackout dates are July 2, 2015, to July 3, 2015, and July 5, 2015.
But you have to spend $90 per 1-way on Acela and $52 per 1-way on Northeast Regional.
Not familiar with Amtrak? Read my Amtrak review.
4. 30% Bonus on Purchased Amtrak Points
Via Deals We Like, you get a 30% bonus when you buy Amtrak points by February 16, 2015 (sign-in required).
You can buy up to 10,000 Amtrak points a year. So you can buy the maximum and get 13,000 Amtrak points (10,000 purchased Amtrak points + 3,000 Amtrak point bonus) for $275.
For folks who regularly travel on Amtrak this could be worth it. But you can NOT combine buying points with the 20% discount sale.
5. 3,000 British Airways Avios Points With RocketMiles
Your stay has to be completed by December 31, 2015.
6. $10 From Serve (Targeted)
Via Points With a Crew, you can get a $10 account credit with Serve when you create and fund $150 into a Reserve account by March 31, 2015.
Note: This is a targeted offer so check your email.
You can transfer the money from your Reserve account back to your Serve available balance. But it doesn’t say how long you have to keep the money in your Reserve account first.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!