Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Alaska Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards
But you have to book by January 8, 2015.
2. $10 Prepaid Visa Card Offer From Visa Checkout Extended
I wrote about this before but the offer was supposed to expire on December 4, 2014. But it’s been extended to January 8, 2015.
3. $20 Serve Credit for Direct Deposit (Targeted)
Via Miles to Memories, you can get a $20 Serve credit if set up direct deposit of your tax return to your Serve account.
Note: This is a targeted offer so check your email.
4. Free Equifax Credit Report From Credit Karma
Normally folks who use Credit Karma get their VantageScore for free. But now, you can get your Equifax score and credit report.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!