WOW Air Sale: Fly From 10 US Cities to Iceland for Only $99!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
WOW Air, Iceland’s low-cost airline, has one-way flights from certain US cities on sale for $99.
If you live in (or near!) 1 of the sale cities, this deal is certainly worth considering.
Does This Deal Make Sense for You?
With these discounted fares, you can buy tickets from the US to Iceland for $99 one-way. Participating cities include:
- San Francisco
- St. Louis
- New York
- Washington, DC
The sale is valid for travel from August 6 to October 26, 2018, although I saw some $99 fares outside of those dates. These $99 fares are based on purchasing a round-trip ticket, and the return trip will likely cost more than $99.
Just, Remember, Watch Out for Fees!
This is a great sale. But WOW Air charges fees for things like checked bags, seat selection, and even carry-on bags that go in the overhead bin.
So as always, be sure the total price is worth it.
Pay With a Card That Earns Bonus Points
Remember to use a card that will earn you bonus points:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – 2 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 on travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® – 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 on travel (excluding $300 travel credit)
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card – 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 on travel
- The Platinum Card® from American Express – 5X AMEX Membership Rewards points for flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel
- Citi Prestige – 3 ThankYou points per $1 on air travel
You can book flights to Iceland for $99 one-way with WOW Air’s latest sale!
Keep in mind, WOW Air charges fees for checked bags and carry-on bags that go in the overhead bin. But this is an excellent deal for folks who can pack light.
If you book a flight, be sure to let us know!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)