Limited Time: 1X Bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards Point for Digital Wallet Payments (Easy Win)
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you have Ultimate Rewards points-earning credit cards added to your digital wallet, get ready for extra earnings! Chase has a limited-time offer to earn 1 extra point per $1 spent via mobile payments with certain cards.
The bonus point is on top of what you normally earn! And the offer is good through December 31, 2018.
Cards that qualify for the promotion are:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire (no longer available to new applicants)
- Chase Amazon Rewards Visa
The information for the Chase Amazon Rewards credit card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
I’ll share the promotion details!
Earn Extra Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With a Mobile Pay Promotion
Chase has an offer to earn 1 extra Chase Ultimate Rewards point per $1 spent through Apple Pay and Google Pay. This deal is valid through December 31, 2018.
Eligible cards are:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – Earns 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Earns 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – Earns 1.5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all purchases
- Chase Sapphire (no longer available to new applicants) – Earns 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on dining
- Chase Amazon Rewards Visa – Earns 3% cash back at Amazon and Whole Foods without Prime and 5% cash back with Prime
The bonus point is in addition to any category bonuses you earn.
For example, you could earn 2.5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all purchases with the Chase Freedom Unlimited. And 4X points on travel and dining with the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
If you have spending coming up, especially in bonus categories where mobile payments are accepted, this is an easy way to boost your points balance.
I’m going to use this offer with my Chase Sapphire Reserve card, because I tend to spend a lot on travel and dining – 4X points is awesome!
Enjoy the extra rewards this holiday season!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)