Southwest flight schedule extended: New flights added to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and more
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Southwest has extended its fight schedule through Aug. 10th 2020. The next schedule extension will occur on Feb. 13th 2020 for flights through Oct. 7th 2020. As part of this extension Southwest is adding 10 new seasonal flights.
Southwest flight schedule extended
If you have any potential travel through summer 2020 it won’t hurt to book your flights now because Southwest doesn’t have any change or cancellation fees. Southwest has added the following flights:
- Atlanta to Charleston, South Carolina (seasonal beginning June 7th)
- Atlanta to Norfolk, Virginia (seasonal beginning June 7th)
- Atlanta to Panama City, Florida (seasonal beginning June 7th)
- Baltimore to Pensacola, Florida (seasonal beginning June 7th)
- Baltimore to Tulsa (seasonal beginning June 7th)
- Houston to Nassau (seasonal beginning June 13th)
- Kansas City to Charleston, South Carolina (seasonal beginning June 13th)
- Nashville to Portland, Maine (seasonal beginning June 13th)
- Nashville to Portland, Oregon (seasonal beginning June 13th)
- Nashville to Puerto Rico (seasonal beginning June 13th)
If you’re new to Southwest, don’t forget to setup a Southwest account so you can start earning Southwest points, which no longer expire. Also, you won’t be able to find Southwest flights through 3rd-party sites (i.e. Orbitz, Expedia), so you’ll need to search on the Southwest site directly.
|For more travel and credit card news, deals and analysis sign-up for our newsletter here.|
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)