Several Targeted Spending Bonuses Floating Around (One of These Is Incredible!)
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Lots of credit card issuers are competing for your spending – especially during this upcoming holiday season!We’re seeing a lot of targeted bonuses for spending certain amounts with your credit card by the end of the year. And some of them are pretty great! I’ll show you what I’ve seen lately.
1. AMEX Business Platinum
Link: The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
After redeeming some of his AMEX Membership Rewards points, team member Keith received an invitation to receive 10,000 bonus points for his next purchase with The Business Platinum® Card from American Express! Here are the details:
- Enroll here by October 31, 2017
- You must make the purchase by November 30, 2017
- Qualifying purchase can be any amount
- Points will deposit into your account within 8 weeks
- Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees, interest charges, or any cash equivalents
This is a crazy good deal. So if you’ve redeemed AMEX Membership Rewards points lately, check your email (or click the link above) to see if you missed this invitation!
2. Barclaycard American Airlines Aviator
Link: Barclaycard American Airlines Aviator
I’ve seen several targeted bonuses for spending with the Barclaycard American Airlines Aviator (none are amazing), so check your account if you have the card. For example, lots of folks are being targeted to earn 5,000 bonus miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months:
- Earn 1,000 bonus American Airlines miles in October, November, and December for each month you spend $1,000
- Spend $1,000 in all 3 months, and earn a bonus 2,000 American Airlines miles
3. Barclaycard Arrival Plus
Link: Barclaycard Arrival Plus
The targeted offer with the Barclaycard Arrival Plus is identical to the Barclaycard American Airlines Aviator bonus. Targeted folks can earn 5,000 Arrival miles after spending $3,000 in 3 months:
- Earn 1,000 Arrival miles in October, November, and December for each month you spend $1,000
- Spend $1,000 in all 3 months, and earn a bonus 2,000 Arrival miles
4. Chase United Explorer
Link: Chase United Explorer
Folks are receiving an offer to earn 2,500 bonus United Airlines miles after spending $3,000 on the Chase United Explorer. Here are the details:
- Register here
- Spend $3,000 between October 1, 2017, and December 31, 2017
Others have been offered:
- 5,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000
- 5,000 bonus miles after making 30 purchases
- 7,500 bonus miles after spending $20,500
So check your account to see if you have an offer unique to you.
Check your email and snail mail to see if you’ve been targeted for bonus spending on any credit cards! I’ve seen plenty of them floating around. And some are definitely worthwhile!
Let me know if you got a targeted offer Million Mile Secrets readers should know about!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)
Join the Discussion!