Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Every once in a while, a crazy simple way to help you meet your credit card minimum spending requirements comes along. And if you sign-up for our email newsletter, we’ll be sure to tell you about it!
Tomorrow, September 6, 2018, at 12:00 pm Eastern Time, the US Mint is releasing a limited edition Palladium Proof coin. It costs ~$1,392, including shipping.
When you buy this coin, PFS Buyers Club will buy it from you for $1,443. That’s a profit of ~$50! Plus, when you use a travel rewards credit card to pay for the coin, you’ll earn miles & points too!
This is very helpful for folks who have just opened a new card and are trying to earn its welcome bonus. We give folks a helpful list for how to meet minimum spending requirements, but deals like this make it even easier!
Here are some important things you should know:
- You must register with the US Mint AND with PFS Buyers Club to participate
- You will need to make the purchase between 12:00 pm and 12:10 pm Eastern Time on September 6, 2018, purchases made after 12:10 pm Eastern Time will not qualify!
- When your order arrives, you must keep the (outer) US Mint box sealed – do not open the box
- You must input the order on your PFS account’s “My Orders” page by 1:00 pm Eastern Time on Thursday September 6, 2018
- You must ship the coin to PFS through the prepaid return label (which they provide) within 2 business days of receiving it
- Limit 1 per household
- You will be paid through PayPal within 7 days of PFS Buyers Club receiving your coin
- If the coins go on back order do NOT purchase them because they won’t qualify for the deal
PFS Buyers Club also says:
There’s a slight chance that the coins’s price will be $50 lower or $50 higher than what’s posted here. (This will only occur if spot Palladium prices move drastically in the next two days.) Even if that change does take place, our deal will still be active – the commission will be the exact same – it’s just the total price will be adjusted $50 lower or higher. The price will become official on Wednesday.
As you can see, there are some very specific requirements you’ll need to meet for this deal to work out. First, you’ll need to opt-in to the deal through your PFS Buyers Club account. To verify that you are registered, check the “My Orders” section of your profile.
PFS Buyers club is only offering a limited number of opt-ins for this deal. So if you didn’t get a chance to register and opt-in, then do NOT buy a coin!
And you’ll need to make the purchase between 12:00 and 12:10 pm Eastern Time. So you’ll want to have your credit card information and address already loaded into your US Mint account to make the transaction as quick as possible. After that don’t forget to enter your order number in your “My Orders” section by 1:00 pm Eastern Time. And then be sure to ship out the coin within 2 days.
If that’s too many hoops to jump through, then you’ll want to sit this deal out.
But team member Meghan has done nearly 10 deals with PFS Buyers Club, and she’s never had an issue with shipping or payment. They’re very reliable and trustworthy! Her glowing reviews have even persuaded team member Jason to participate.
Meghan also says that you have to be VERY quick in ordering. These coins sometimes sell out within minutes. So log-in and be ready to refresh the screen when the clock strikes noon tomorrow!