Royal Caribbean WOW Sale: Kids Cruise Free, 50% off 2nd Guest, and Cruise Cash Deals!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Through September 27, 2018, Royal Caribbean is running their popular WOW sale. You can save with offers like buy one, get one 50% off, kids cruise free (on select cruises), and bonus onboard credits!
And you can save even more on by paying for your cruise with a card like the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard or Capital One Venture® Rewards® Credit Card. Both earn rewards that can easily be redeemed towards travel expenses, like cruises, with no blackout dates.
Royal Caribbean WOW Sale
Book by: September 27, 2018
Travel dates: On or after October 24, 2018
Terms & Restrictions: Blackout dates apply
- Buy one, get 50% off the cruise fare of a second guest staying in the same stateroom as the first, full-fare paying guest
- Kids 12 and under sail free on select cruises. This deal applies to the 3rd guest and higher who are 12 years old or younger on 4+ night long cruises in Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Cuba, Europe, and Hawaii. And it is only valid for cruises departing between September 30, 2018, to May 14, 2019, and September 1, 2019, to December 14, 2019. Select cruises are exempt from this offer.
- Up to $200 in cruise cash to spend on the ship ($300 when booking certain non-refundable fares 6+ months from cruise departure date)
- 25% off the cruise fare of the 3rd and 4th guests staying in the same stateroom as the first 2 qualified guests
- Up to $150 savings for Deck the Holiday Deals cruises (depending on cruise length and room booked and cannot be combined with Kids Sail Free offer)
- Free upgrades to a balcony room on Anthem of the Seas cruises
This looks to be a good deal if you’re a couple traveling with children under 12. But be sure to read the fine print and understand the details. For example, the $200 credit only applies when you book a suite on a cruise of 6+ nights. And this credit is as little as $50 when you only book an Interior or Oceanview room on a cruise of 5 nights or less.
Also, remember that while your children under 12 may have a free cruise fare, you’ll still need to pay taxes, port fees, and possibly a daily gratuity for each of them.
You can read all the terms and conditions and take advantage of this deal on the Royal Caribbean website.
To stay on top of the latest deals and discounts, subscribe to our newsletter!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)