Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here’s an easy way to save big on an upcoming hotel stay!
At 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy a $1,000 Orbitz coupon for $650, for a savings of 35%! There are only 55 coupons available, and they’ll likely sell out immediately. So you’ll need to be at your computer the second this deal goes live.
But the coupon also comes with lots of restrictions! I’ll tell you what you need to know, and help you decide if this deal is worth it.
Orbitz Promo Code 2017
Link: Daily Getaways
Today, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy a $1,000 Orbitz coupon for $650. At first glance, that sounds like a great deal! But there are lots of restrictions you should know about before you buy.
Here are the details:
- Booking and travel must occur by 11:59 pm Central Time on December 31, 2018
- Only prepaid Orbitz hotels are eligible
- You can only use this coupon for hotels (NOT flight and hotel packages)
- You can NOT use other promotions with the coupon
- You can NOT reuse the coupon code if you change or cancel your reservation
- The coupon will NOT pay for taxes & fees
- You can NOT use this coupon to book more than 1 room
- The $1,000 coupon can be used 1 time. If you book a hotel stay for less than $1,000, you will lose the amount you didn’t use
This deal is only good for folks who know they will be spending $1,000+ on 1 stay in the near future. Because you’ll forfeit any part of the coupon you don’t spend in 1 transaction.
And keep in mind, you will NOT normally get elite credits or status recognition when you book a hotel through an online travel agency like Orbitz. But Orbitz does have its own loyalty program. And some of the benefits can be pretty good!
For example, if you stay 12 nights, you’ll earn Orbitz Platinum Status, which gets you free TSA PreCheck! And when you check 2 bags, you’ll be reimbursed in Orbitz Orbucks (essentially cash back that can be used exclusively with Orbitz hotels).
Note: Remember to use a card that earns bonus points for travel, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or Citi Prestige Card. Because when you buy packages from Daily Getaways, it codes as a travel purchase.
You’ll save $350 on your next Orbitz hotel stay with today’s Daily Getaways deal! At 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy a $1,000 Orbitz coupon for $650. But there are lots of restrictions, so read the details before you buy!
This deal has limited inventory, and will sell out in seconds. So if you’re interested, be ready to buy immediately at 1:00 pm Eastern Time!