Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Chase United Airlines Cardholders Can Earn an Easy 500 United Airlines Miles
Via Credit Card Watcher, Chase United MileagePlus® Explorer cardholders can earn 500 United Airlines bonus miles when they enroll their card with a new Visa Checkout account and spend $5+ within 15 days.
To get in on the deal:
- Visit this link and enter your United Airlines frequent flyer number
- You’ll be prompted to create a new Visa Checkout account
- Add your Chase United MileagePlus® Explorer card
- Make a qualifying Visa Checkout purchase of $5 or more within 15 days
If you already have a Visa Checkout account linked to a Chase United MileagePlus card, you’re NOT eligible for the deal. But you could close your old account and re-open a new one!
Any United Airlines Visa card will qualify, so United MileagePlus® Explorer Business cardholders can get the offer, too.
Your bonus miles should appear in your account within 6 to 8 weeks, as long as your card remains open.
2. Targeted – 10,000 Hilton Points for Adding an Authorized User
If you didn’t receive an email, check this link to see if you’re eligible. The offer may appear on the left side of the screen.
The deal expires July 20, 2016, and you’re limited to one 10,000 point bonus. And the points should post to your Hilton account 6 to 8 weeks after you’ve added an authorized user.
3. Get a $10 Regal Cinemas Gift Card When You Spend $20+
To enroll, visit this link and enter your Visa card number and email address by July 2, 2016 (or while supplies last). Then make a single transaction of $20 or more in-store (movie tickets or concessions) at a Regal Cinemas location by September 15, 2016. Gift card purchases do NOT qualify.
You’ll receive your $10 eGift card via email after you make the purchase.
4. AMEX Offer – Save $100 on $500+ at Princess Cruises (Targeted)
Planning a cruise? Check your American Express account to see if you’ve been targeted to save $100 off a Princess Cruise booking of $500 or more.
On-board spending, gift cards & certificates, shore excursions, air & ground transportation, cruise insurance, and group or wedding reservations don’t qualify.
Remember, you can add AMEX Offers to multiple cards. You might be able to add this deal to several cards and split the payment for your booking to save even more!