Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. Discounted Coach Awards to Hong Kong
Via Frequent Flyer Bonuses, you can get a 20% discount on coach award tickets from the US and Canada to Hong Kong booked by February 1, 2015.
But you can only fly Mondays through Fridays from March 2, 2015, to April 20, 2015.
2. Save 25% on Club Carlson Stays
Loyalty Traveler reports that you can save 25% on Club Carlson stays in North and South America through January 31, 2015 when you book by January 16, 2015.
3. 2X Elite Stay Credit at Ritz-Carlton
According to Loyalty Lobby, you can get 2X elite stay credit for all Ritz-Carlton hotel stays through December 31, 2015.
You have to use your Ritz-Carlton account. So you can NOT credit the stays to your Marriott account.
This is a quick way to get Ritz-Carlton elite status because with this promotion:
- 5 nights gets you Ritz-Carlton Silver elite status (late check-out)
- 25 nights gets you Ritz-Carlton Gold elite status (free upgrades, premium Wi-Fi, and late check-out)
- 38 nights gets you Ritz-Carlton Platinum elite status (free upgrades, premium Wi-Fi, late check-out, and 1,000 bonus points)
4. Up to 8.5% Cash Back at Amazon
- 6% on Amazon local
- 6% on baby supplies
- 6% on handbags
- 6% on luxury beauty supplies
- 6% on shoes
- 6% on sports & fitness
- 8.5% on jewelry and watches
5. Free Credit Scores for Bank of America Cardholders
Other banks that provide free credit scores to cardholders include: