News You Can Use – 7,000 JetBlue Points, Free Movie Ticket With Visa, 500 Easy Southwest Points, & More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 7,000 JetBlue Bonus Points After Your 1st Flight (New Members Only)One Mile at a Time reports, new members can earn 7,000 JetBlue bonus points. To earn the points. sign-up for JetBlue frequent flyer account (through this link), book a paid flight on JetBlue, and travel by June 18, 2015.
JetBlue points are worth ~1.4 cents per point. So the 7,000 points you earn are worth ~$98. If you find a good price on a 1-way flight, you may come out ahead!
- You must enter your JetBlue number when you book your flight
- Both 1-way and round-trip flights qualify
- Flights booked before you register for a JetBlue account will NOT earn the bonus points
2. Buy 1 Movie Ticket, Get 1 Free With Your Visa Signature Card
You can tell if your card is a Visa Signature card, because it says “Signature” under the Visa logo.
You can get this deal each Friday starting at 12:01 am Eastern Time and ending Saturday at 5:59 am Eastern Time, through August 21, 2015.
To get your free ticket, add 2 or more tickets to your cart and the lowest priced ticket is free.
However, when you have a Chase Visa Signature card you can get this deal Wednesdays through Fridays. Examples are:
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
Via FatWallet, you can also buy $1 tickets to select family movies at Regal Cinema box offices this summer. All movies start at 10:00 am.
3. Last Chance to Sign-Up for Lounge Club Access With the Chase Ink Cards
The last day to sign-up is April 30, 2015, (today!). Your membership is good for 1 year. And folks who already have a Lounge Club membership, can still use this perk through the expiration date on their card.
4. Earn Up to 2,000 Southwest Points for Referrals (Targeted)
Some Southwest members can earn up to 2,000 Southwest points for referring friends. Check your email to see if you’re targeted.
You’ll get 500 points for each new member (up to 2,000 points) who opens a new Southwest frequent flyer account through your link, by June 2, 2015. And your friends will receive 250 Southwest points for signing-up.
You’ll receive the bonus points in your Southwest account, by June 17, 2015. Unfortunately, the points you earn will NOT count towards the Southwest Companion Pass. But earning the bonus WILL prevent your points from expiring for another 24 months!
5. Save 50% on Award Stays at Certain IHG Hotels
You can save 50% on award stays at certain IHG hotels in the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico. This deal is good for bookings made between May 1, 2015 and May 8, 2015, at 12:00 pm Eastern Time. Stay from May 1, 2015, through May 31, 2015.
The following IHG hotels are included in this sale:
- Crowne Plaza Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Express Los Cabos
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
- InterContinental Cancun
- InterContinental Playa Bonita
The InterContinental Cancun is a hotel that will cost more points after May 1, 2015. But you’ll still save 50% off the original price of 25,000 points per night.
You can use your Southwest miles to get (almost) free flights to some of these locations. And if you have the Southwest Companion Pass a friend flies with you for close to free!
If you live in the southern US, you may save by using British Airways Avios points for American Airlines or Alaska Airlines flights to your destination. Or check sites like Expedia and Orbitz for cheap paid flights.
This is a great excuse for a spring beach vacation!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)