We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Free $50 Best Buy E-Gift Card
Here’s how the deal works:
- Download the Samsung Pay app to your compatible mobile device and add at least 1 credit card to your account between November 20, 2015, and December 31, 2015, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- Enter your email address and complete the Offer Claim Form by January 7, 2015, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Note: I recommend making a copy before you submit the form.
- Once your claim is verified, you’ll receive an email confirming your approval. If your claim is NOT approved, you will receive a letter explaining why and you’ll have 30 days to reply with a corrected claim form.
- You should receive your $50 Best Buy gift card via email within 4 weeks after your claim is verified.
Keep in mind, this offer is only available while supplies last. So it’s best to sign-up sooner rather than later!
Terms & Conditions
- 1 offer per Samsung device, person, or email address
- Must be 18 or older and a US resident
- Puerto Rico and other US territories are excluded
2. $10 Statement Credit When You Spend $10
Here’s another deal for folks who have a compatible Samsung smartphone and Samsung Pay!
Danny Deal Guru reports, you can earn a $10 statement credit when you use your Citi credit or debit MasterCard to spend $10 or more with Samsung Pay. This deal is good through December 19, 2015.
The $10 will be credited to your account within 45 days of completing your last qualifying transaction.
3. Cheap IHG Points
When you buy IHG points, you’ll earn a 100% point bonus through November 30, 2015.
You’ll get the best deal if you buy 26,000 to 60,000 IHG points. This gives you a rate of 0.575 cents per point.
If you already have plans for a paid stay, this is a great way to save. It’s better than the IHG Cash & Points trick, which gets you a rate of ~0.7 cents per point. Plus, you can save Chase Ultimate Rewards points rather than transferring them to IHG.
But I’d rather sign-up for the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card and earn an easy 60,000 IHG points for spending $1,000 on everyday purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. Plus, you’ll earn a $50 statement credit after your 1st purchase.
4. Save $25 at J.Crew When You Spend $125+
When you spend $125 or more at J.Crew with your registered American Express card, you’ll earn a $25 statement credit through AMEX Offers. This deal is good in-store and online through January 4, 2016.
Tweet “#AMEXJCrew” with your synced Twitter account to sign-up for this deal. If you’re new to AMEX Offers, this post will show you how it works.
You may be able to get this deal more than once! And there are ways to stack this offer for even more savings!
Here are some ways to get more from this deal:
- Get 30% off with promotional code “GETSHOPPING”. Check for other coupons and promotions codes on sites like Retail Me Not
- Use a shopping portal to earn more miles, points, or cash back. Evreward is a good site for comparing shopping portal deals to find the best deal.
Terms & Conditions
- J.Crew Factory stores, J.Crew Mercantile stores, jcrewfactory.com, Madewell stores, and madewell.com are excluded
- Valid only on purchases in the US
- Orders shipped outside the US are NOT included