News You Can Use – $15 Off at Walmart.com, Easy 750 United Airlines Miles, 4,000 Miles for Shopping, & More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. $15 Off $79+ at Walmart.com (Targeted)
You have until August 31, 2015, to save with this offer. But enrollment is limited.
And for $35+ orders, shipping is free!
There is a place for you to add a 2nd credit card at check-out, but you have to select 1 card. So for example, you can NOT buy a $160 item, and pay with 2 cards to get $30 off.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid online only through the US Walmart.com site
- Excludes phones, corporate gift cards, gift card reloads, and VUDU video on demand.
- Purchases at places like Sam’s Club, Neighborhood Market, Walmart Photo Center, and more do NOT qualify. So be sure to check the terms to find out if your purchase is eligible.
- If your order isn’t shipped until after August 31, 2015, you may not earn the credit
2. 4,000 United Airlines Miles for Shopping Online
If you have back-to-school or fall shopping on your to-do list, you can earn up to 4,000 United Airlines bonus miles by clicking through the United Airlines shopping portal.
This deal is good through August 12, 2015, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Your purchases must be made at participating stores. And you’ll earn the bonus in increments based on how much spending you complete:
- 500 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of at least $125
- 1,750 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of at least $600
- 4,000 bonus miles for qualifying purchases of $1,500 or more
These bonus miles you earn are in addition to the regular shopping portal bonus.
Terms & Conditions
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products do NOT count towards your total spending for this promotion
- Can NOT be combined with other offers
- The bonus points will be credited to your account 8 to 10 weeks after your purchase
3. Easy 750 United Airlines Miles With MyPoints
I don’t know when this offer expires, so you may want to sign-up quickly before it’s gone.
To earn the bonus points:
- Register for a free MyPoints account
- Wait for the activation email (check your spam folder too)
- Click the link in the email to confirm your account
- Keep your account open for at least 30 days
You can earn another 1,000 United Airlines miles by clicking through MyPoints and spending $25 or more on qualifying purchases within the 1st 30 days of opening your account.
Folks report this company sends out a lot of email to its members. If you don’t already have one, I recommend folks create a spam email account for deals like this.
While 750 United Airlines miles may not seem like much, it will keep your United Airlines miles from expiring for another 18 months.
4. AMEX Checkout & Ticketmaster Moneymaker Is Back!
AMEX is offering a $10 statement credit with each AMEX card in your wallet for making an online purchase (of any amount) at participating stores using AMEX Checkout. This deal is good through September 7, 2015.
But now Doctor of Credit reports, this deal is back!
You can earn a $5 profit when you:
- Add a free event ticket to your cart
- Add a $5 donation to your cart
- Pay through AMEX Checkout with your AMEX card
You can earn a $10 statement credit with EACH AMEX card you have!
I had to wait 12 minutes to get through to buy a ticket to the event. So there is a lot of traffic and I don’t expect this deal to last long!
5. Saturday’s Giveaway!
I’m very excited about this Saturday’s contest on Million Mile Secrets. A lucky reader is going to win Big Air Travel!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)