Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. $10 Off $10+ at Hulu
Want to catch up on all of your favorite TV shows while you’re out of the country or save on your cable bill? Hulu is a terrific mobile solution!
You can get a $10 statement credit when you spend $10 or more at Hulu with your AMEX card through April 30, 2016. This is a targeted offer, so check your American Express account to see if you can get in on this deal.
There are 2 Hulu monthly plans to choose from:
- ~$8 per month for limited commercials
- ~$12 per month for no commercials
You don’t have to spend the full $10 in a single transaction to trigger the statement credit. So you could sign-up for:
- 2 months of the limited commercial membership – Pay ~$16, get $10 back
- 1 month of the no commercial subscription – Pay ~$12, get $10 back
2. WOW Air Adding Flights to the South of France
WOW Air is known for their cheap flights from the East Coast to Iceland. In fact, I let you know yesterday how you can fly from Washington, DC (Baltimore), to Reykjavik, Iceland for just $99 1-way through Spring of 2016!
And now they’re adding a new seasonal non-stop route between Iceland and Nice, France, from June 2, 2016, to mid-September. This area in the South of France has plenty of things to do! You’ll find delicious gelato, fun bars & clubs, and it’s just a short bus ride to Monte Carlo!
What’s great about this news is you should be able to create a terrific getaway from the US to the South of France (via Iceland) for cheap. I’ll let you know when the flights become available at a good price!
3. Double Starwood Points + 250 Bonus Starwood Points per Night
If you have plans to stay at a Starwood hotel in early 2016, here’s an easy way to earn extra points:
- Register by April 10, 2016, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- Earn Double Starwood base points (4 Starwood points per $1 spent) when you stay 2 or more nights at participating Starwood hotels
- Earn another 250 Starwood points per night at select hotels
- Stays must be completed between January 11, 2016, and April 30, 2016
Plus, you’ll earn an additional 2 Starwood points per $1 spent on your stay by paying with your Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express or Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express cards.
4. Better Beer Coming to United Club Lounges!
For many folks, the best perk of airline lounge access are the free drinks you get while you wait for your flight. And United Airlines is giving their beer an upgrade!
They’re adding seasonal craft beer to United Club lounges starting with Samuel Adams Winter Lager. I’m no beer connoisseur, but it sure beats Bud Light!