Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Interested in visiting a new museum, zoo, or aquarium this weekend?
If you’re a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit cardholder, you can get into certain museums and other cultural centers for free on the first full weekend of each month.
Plus, new museums have been added to the program, including 3 fantastic ones in New York City!
Free Museums March 2017
The Museums on Us program promotes culture, art, and science by giving folks free entry into participating museums and cultural centers nationwide. And to celebrate the program’s 20th anniversary, they’ve added a number of new museums to the list, including:
- American Museum of Natural History (New York)
- New York Botanical Garden (New York)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (New York)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Boston)
- National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force (Pooler, Georgia)
- Clyfford Still Museum (Denver)
- San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, California)
- The Haggin Museum (Stockton, California)
3 Free Entries Not to Miss While in New York
Million Mile Secrets team member Scott is especially excited about the new places they’ve added in New York!
He says the American Museum of Natural History is fantastic and it’s especially fun for folks who love dinosaurs! He says the Intrepid is a must-see for those of y’all who want to view everything from fast airplanes to submarines.
The beautiful New York Botanical Garden is near the Bronx Zoo so you could do both on the same trip.
Just show your Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit card at the door along with a photo ID!
Here are cards that qualify:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Personal)
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Business)
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
Free entry is only good for the primary cardholder. So if you’re visiting with friends or family, they’ll need to have their Bank of America card or pay full price.
This is a great deal for folks who are traveling this weekend or looking for ways to save on entertainment.
Check here to see if there’s a participating location near you!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission from Bank of America cards, but we always tell you about fun freebies like this. Because we have the best readers! 🙂