More Than 1 Way to Earn Bonus United Airlines Miles, an Easy $20 Off Amazon Purchases, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here’s a quick roundup of miles & points news you should know about!
1. Save With Amazon and JW Marriott
AMEX Offers are a fantastic way to save money on everyday purchases. They’re targeted statement credits or bonus points that only folks with American Express cards receive, for things like shopping, travel, and dining.
There are currently 2 noteworthy AMEX Offers worth a look:
- Earn 2,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points (or $20) when you spend $50+ with Amazon (expires May 31, 2018)
- Earn 4,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points (or $40) when you spend $200+ with JW Marriott (expires June 18, 2018)
Check your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted for either of these deals!
2. Big Discount on United Airlines Miles
United Airlines normally sells miles for ~3.76 cents each after taxes. But you can buy miles for as little as ~1.88 cents each with this promotion! The deal is valid through April 4, 2018, at 11:59 pm Central Time.
You’ll need to buy at least 5,000 miles to trigger a bonus. The more miles you buy, the higher the bonus!
- Buy 5,000 to 19,000 United Airlines miles – get a 25% bonus
- Buy 20,000 to 49,000 United Airlines miles – get a 50% bonus
- Buy 50,000+ United Airlines miles – get a 100% bonus
I do NOT recommend buying miles without a certain flight in mind. But this could be a good deal for folks who need to top off their account for a certain award ticket. Or anyone who wants to fly Business Class at a discount.
3. United Airlines Tiered Spending Promotion
United Airlines is targeting customers for unique bonuses when they complete personalized goals. Some folks are getting pretty substantial bonuses, too!
Team member Joseph received an offer for up to 19,900 bonus miles for spending $900 in United Airlines purchases.
What was your offer? Let us know in the comments!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)