We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Another hot deal from Daily Getaways is coming up in a few hours. And it will sell out within seconds!
At 1:00 pm Eastern Time today, you can buy a Las Vegas package for 2 to Mandalay Bay, worth $3,500, for just $1,700! The package includes suite nights, fancy dinners, a world class show, and spa treatment.
I’ll tell you what you need to know about this deal!
Mandalay Bay Discount 2017
Link: Daily Getaways
Mandalay Bay is selling a getaway for 2, worth $3,500, for only $1,700! But there are only 8 packages available in total. So if you want one, you’ll need to have your finger on the “Buy Now” button the second the sale goes live!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Round-trip airport limo transfer between Las Vegas airport and Mandalay Bay
- 3 consecutive nights in a 1-bedroom “Sky View Suite” at Mandalay Bay
- 2 tickets to Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
- 2 dinners for 2 people at any Mandalay Bay restaurant (over 20 in-house!) or Delano Las Vegas, at incredible restaurants with award-winning chefs, like Alain Ducasse’s Rivea, or Fleur by Hubert Keller. Limit $500 per dinner, including alcohol.
- 2 50-minute massages (one per guest) at Spa Mandalay
You can only buy 1 package per person (and you’ll need to be extremely fast just to get one!). And remember to use a card that earns bonus points for travel, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Citi Prestige. Because when you buy packages from Daily Getaways, it codes as a travel purchase.
After you buy your package, you’ll get a gift certificate by email within 10 days. You’ll have until January 31, 2018, to use your package. And there are blackout dates between December 30, 2017, and January 2, 2018.
Note: If you have Hyatt Elite Status, make sure to match your status to MGM’s M Life program before you go. That way you’ll get benefits like bonus points in the casino, and free self-parking (if you’d rather rent a car instead of taking the limo).
But you’ll have to be quick, because there are only 8 packages available. And they will sell out within seconds.
Let me know if you’re able to pick one up!