We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Do you love flying JetBlue? Lots of us on the Million Mile Secrets team do. And with this latest card offer, you can get ~$560 worth of JetBlue flights!
JetBlue is known for its extra legroom, live TV, free Wi-Fi, and unlimited Cheez-Its. They operate primarily on the East Coast. So if you live in or near a city JetBlue serves, this deal could be for you!
We don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
Here’s what you need to know about this deal.
Increased Offer for Barclays JetBlue Business Card
Link: JetBlue Business Card
JetBlue points are usually worth ~1.4 cents towards paid JetBlue flights. So this bonus is worth ~$560. Plus, it comes with other great ongoing benefits, like:
- 6 JetBlue points per $1 for JetBlue purchases
- 2 JetBlue points per $1 at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1 JetBlue point per $1 for everything else
- 5,000 bonus JetBlue points every cardmember anniversary
- 10% points rebate on award tickets
- Free first checked bag for cardholder and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- 50% off in-flight purchases
- Mosaic Elite Status after spending $50,000 in a calendar year
- NO foreign transaction fees
The $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year.
Team member Jasmin really likes having this card, because she uses it to hop around the US and position herself for award flights. For example, she recently used part of the sign-up bonus to fly from Rochester to New York City with her kids to catch an Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi.
She used the card to pay taxes and fees on her 4 JetBlue award tickets, and received a 10% rebate on the points she used. Plus, she saved $100 in checked bag fees (4 checked bags X $25 each). With just a single trip, she’s already made up for the annual fee!
Note: This is a small business card, so you’ll need a for-profit venture to qualify. However, you don’t need to be a super successful million dollar company to be approved for a business card! For example, if you’re a freelance writer or sell items on eBay, you should qualify! Just use your social security number as the EIN on your application.
Let me know if you apply!