Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
A couple of weeks ago we let you know about a targeted offer for an increased sign-up bonus on the United Explorer Business Card. The good news is, that offer is now available to everyone!
With the United Explorer Business Card, you can now earn 75,000 United Airlines miles after meeting minimum spending requirements. It’s the highest offer we’ve ever seen for any United Airlines credit card (personal or small business).
The most recent bonus was for just 50,000 miles. So, the extra miles with this increased sign-up bonus is enough for another round-trip domestic award flight!
But this offer is only available for a limited time until March 18, 2019. Here’s what you need to know.
Limited-Time Increased Offer on the Chase United Explorer Business Card
Through March 18, 2019, you can earn 75,000 United Airlines miles when you open the United Explorer Business Card and spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- No foreign transaction fees
There’s a $95 annual fee, but it’s waived the first year. Plus, cardholders will have access to more available award seats – one of my favorite perks of the card and why I keep it in my wallet year after year!
Just note, while this card won’t count toward your Chase 5/24 status, it IS subject to Chase 5/24. That means you won’t be approved for it if you’ve opened 5 or more cards from any bank in the past 24 months (except for certain small business cards).
What Are 75,000 United Airlines Miles Worth?
75,000 United Airlines miles is enough for:
- 3 round-trip coach award flights within the US or Canada (75,000 United Airlines miles)
- Round-trip coach award flight to Hawaii (45,000 United Airlines miles)
- Round-trip coach award flight to Europe (60,000 United Airlines miles)
- One-way Business Class award flight to Europe (60,000 United Airlines miles)
- Coach award flights to South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, India, or Australia (between 20,000 and 42,500 United Airlines miles one-way)
For more information about earning and using United Airlines miles, be sure to check out our ultimate guide to United Airlines miles.
Want more tips & tricks to make travel more affordable and enjoyable? Then subscribe to our newsletter and get them delivered daily.