Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’ve been on the sidelines waiting to apply for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card, you only have one more day! Through October 11, 2018, you’ll earn 60,000 Citi ThankYou points when you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. That’s worth at least $750 toward travel!
And, you can get much more value when you transfer your points to Citi’s travel partners, like Air France or Singapore Airlines.
Here’s more about this deal while it’s still around!
Earn 60,000 Points With the Citi ThankYou Premier for One More Day
Apply Here: Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
We don’t know what it will be once the offer ends, but it’s currently 10,000 points more than the previous offer. And sometimes it doesn’t even have a sign-up bonus!
So if you’ve been waiting to apply, now’s your chance to get the best-ever offer there’s been for this card.
You’ll also get perks like:
- 3 Citi ThankYou points per $1 spent on travel including gas stations (also including airfare, hotels, car rental agencies, parking, tolls, and more)
- 2 Citi ThankYou points per $1 spent at restaurants and on select entertainment (amusement parks, museums, sporting events, movies, and more)
- 1 Citi ThankYou point per $1 on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
The $95 annual fee is waived for the first 12 months.
Just remember, because of Citi’s sign-up bonus rules, you’re not eligible to earn the sign-up bonus on this card if you have had a Citi ThankYou Preferred, Citi ThankYou Premier, or Citi Prestige card opened OR closed in the past 24 months.
How Can Use Citi ThankYou Points?
Citi ThankYou points are worth 25% more (1.25 cents each) when you redeem them for travel booked through the ThankYou travel portal. So this bonus is worth at least $750 toward travel! Or you could transfer them to travel partners for potentially even more value.
For example, 60,000 Citi ThankYou points could get you:
- A one-way Business Class flight to Europe or Asia with Etihad miles
- 3 round-trip coach seats around the US on United Airlines via Avianca miles
- 6 one-way tickets to London with Virgin Atlantic miles
- 8 one-way flights under 750 miles on American Airlines using Cathay Pacific miles
So the true value of this offer can be huge, depending on how you redeem your points!
For a limited time, you can earn 60,000 Citi ThankYou points when you open the Citi ThankYou Premier card and meet the minimum spending requirements. This bonus is worth, at a minimum, $750 toward travel – and potentially much more if you transfer them to a travel partner, like Qantas or Singapore Airlines. So be sure to apply by October 11, 2018, if you’re interested!
Remember, Citi has strict application rules, and won’t let you earn the bonus if you’ve opened or closed another ThankYou card in the past 24 months.
But if you qualify, this is an excellent deal! Will you get this card before the best-ever offer ends?