Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. Flights From the US to Europe Starting at 11,000 Miles Round-Trip
Link: Flying Blue Promo Awards
You can now book discounted coach award flights to Europe from 2 US cities:
- Chicago – 11,000 Flying Blue miles one-way (19,000 miles less than United Airlines and Delta)
- San Francisco – 21,750 Flying Blue miles one-way (8,250 miles less than United Airlines and Delta)
Flying Blue considers countries like Algeria, Israel, and Morocco to be part of Europe, too. So you can save even MORE miles compared to other airlines if you’re headed to those areas.
Note: There is NO discount on taxes & fees, though they shouldn’t be very substantial for coach tickets.
Discounted Flying Blue flights are exciting because the miles are so easy to earn! All 4 major flexible points programs transfer to Flying Blue at a ratio of 1:1.
2. Earn 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards Points With KLM and Air France
If you’d rather pay for your KLM or Air France flights, there’s a very valuable AMEX Offer floating around!
When you spend $1,000+ on your qualifying card directly with Air France or KLM by July 31, 2018, you’ll earn 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points. That’s worth $200 in airfare when you redeem them through the AMEX Travel Portal!
The purchase must be made in US dollars to qualify. And package deals are NOT valid for these offers.
AMEX Offers are a fantastic way to save money on everyday purchases. They’re targeted statement credits or bonus points that only folks with American Express cards receive, for things like shopping, travel, and dining. So check your account to see if you’re eligible for these deals!
3. Free Museums, Zoos, Aquariums, & More This Weekend!
If you have a Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, or US Trust debit or credit card, you’ll get free admission to 200+ participating museums and cultural centers during the first full weekend of every month.
Qualifying cards include, but are not limited to:
- Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Card
- Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard®
Bring your card with you to the museum and present it at the door, along with a photo ID. But remember, only the cardholder is eligible for free admission.
This is a nice deal for folks who are looking for ways to save on entertainment this weekend. For example, if you’re in Oklahoma City, you could check out the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum!
Note: “Free admission” does not necessarily mean you’ll have access to the entire space. Some museums, zoos, etc., charge extra for special exhibits.