Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
To make sure you never miss valuable limited-time miles & points news and promos, follow us on Twitter!
Alaska Cruises are super popular. I have friends who take one every couple of years, and they absolutely rave.
Right now, Norwegian Joy Alaska Cruises is offering a pretty amazing deal. They’ll cover (or heavily discount) your cost for airfare from 100+ airports across the US and Canada when you book a cruise by today, September 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
I’ll give you the full details.
Free Airfare (and Lots More) When You Book an Alaska Cruise
You can book free or discounted airfare for 2 travelers from 130 airports in North America to your Alaska cruise. Prices are between $0 and $499, depending on the airport and the type of room you book. You’ll need to book at least a balcony room or better to get this deal.
The cruise begins in Seattle. Here are examples of round-trip airfare prices from US airports:
- From Boise with a balcony room – $0 for airfare
- From Las Vegas with a balcony room – $0 for airfare
- From Salt Lake City with a balcony room – $0 for airfare
- From Dallas with a balcony room – $299 for airfare
- From Grand Rapids with a balcony room – $499 for airfare
- From Miami with a Mini-Suite room – $199 for airfare
- From St Paul with a Mini-Suite room – $99 for airfare
- From Denver with a Mini-Suite room – $0 for airfare
You can call 866-234-7350 to book the airfare with Norwegian Joy Alaska Cruises. Check out the full airport list here.
You’ll also receive up to $500 in free spend for things like spa treatments, on-board excursions, dining, duty-free shopping, etc.
And you can choose up to 5 free offers, including an unlimited open bar, shore excursion credits, specialty dining discounts, and more.
Check out the full deal here. Remember, it ends today!