Delta promotions: Up to 10 miles per dollar with Lyft, bonus $25 Hotels.com gift card and more
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
There are regular Delta Airlines promotions. You can bookmark this permanent page for Delta Airlines promotions which will be updated regularly with the most recent offers. So be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss the next one.
Here’s a look at the latest Delta promotions (not to be confused with our Delta SkyMiles deals page, where we monitor cheap Delta flights). Currently, you can receive a $25 Hotels.com gift card when purchasing Delta gift cards. Certain Delta members can also receive up to 10 Delta miles per dollar on Lyft rides through January 2, 2020. Read on to find out the rest of the deals.
$25 Hotels.com gift card when buying $250 Delta gift card
What’s better than gift cards apart from cash or points or any actual thoughtful gift?
If you’re in the market for travel gift cards, here’s a good deal for you. Head to this promotion page and make a purchase of $250 or more in Delta gift cards to receive a $25 Hotels.com gift card. Here’s what you need to know:
- U.S. residents over 18 years of age eligible
- Hotels.com gift card will be emailed separately to you, not the Delta gift card recipient
- Your Hotels.com gift card won’t expire
- Hotels.com gift cards must be redeemed for new hotel bookings only at www.hotels.com/gc
This promotion has no end date, and it doesn’t specify how many times you can take advantage of the deal. However, it is limited to the first 4,000 takers.
Earn 10 Delta miles per dollar with Lyft
Before you get your hopes up, this deal is exclusively for new members only.
If your Delta account is not yet linked to your Lyft account, click here to be taken to a promotion page that will offer you 10 Delta miles per dollar on Lyft airport rides (2 Delta miles per dollar for all other Lyft rides) through January 2, 2020.
Delta Days of Deals
Delta’s newest promotion is called Delta Days of Deals Holiday Edition — and it’s pretty sweet.
Normally, Delta miles are worth 1 cent each when you redeem them for Delta Vacations. But this week only, you’ll receive 20% more value for your miles. In other words, you can redeem 50,000 miles for $600 in value. On top of that, you can receive up to $350 off your vacation, or up to 35,000 bonus Delta miles, for your reservation.
There are several things you need to know before booking,
Get 20% more for your Delta miles via Delta Vacations
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package, with your trip originating in the U.S.
- You must reserve your travel between December 9 and 14, 2019. Travel can be any time
- You must book at least a two-night hotel stay
- You can redeem up to 999,999 miles for flight and hotel packages
- You cannot use this deal for reservations you’ve already made
- Offer isn’t valid with gift cards, ski packages, dive packages, or special status fares (such as companion, agency/industry discount, web fares, senior fares child rates). Also not eligible for groups of 10+
You’ll still have to pony up for taxes & fees. Also, if you book a Delta Vacations package with Delta miles and then cancel, you won’t get a miles refund. You’ll instead receive a Delta Vacations voucher (minus any cancellation penalties).
Up to $350 or 35,000 bonus Delta miles for Delta Vacations
- To earn up to 35,000 bonus miles on your Delta Vacations purchase, enter promo code SMCHOICEB on the booking page
- To save up to $350 on you Delta Vacations purchase, enter promo code SMCHOICEA on the booking page
- Only valid for Vacation packages that include a minimum of one flight on Delta, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners
- You must book at least a two-night hotel stay
- Offer can’t be applied for Delta Vacations you’ve already booked
- No refunds for this deal
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination
The minimum package purchase of $1,500 per booking (can include flight, hotel, rental car, and any optional activities). The amount you save and the bonus points you earn correlate to the amount of money you spend on you Delta Vacations package:
- $1,500-$2,999: 7,500 Delta miles or $75 off
- $3,000-$4,999: 15,000 Delta moles or $150 off
- $5,000-$6,999: 25,000 Delta miles or $250 off
- $7,000+: 35,000 miles or $350 off
If you choose miles, you’ll receive your bonus miles within eight weeks of completion.
Were you targeted for any other offers? Let me know in the comments and I’ll add them to the post. You check your Delta “My Promotions” page to see which deals you qualify for.
Delta has regular promotions. Sign-up for our newsletter and have them delivered straight to your inbox.
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express CardAPPLY NOW
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
Limited Time Offer: Earn 70,000 Bonus Miles after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
$100 Delta Flight Credit: After you spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year, receive a Credit to use toward future travel.
Enjoy a $0 introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $99.
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)