Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Everyone talks how easy it is to earn valuable Chase Ultimate Rewards points for travel or cash back by earning a credit card bonus. But you should also know this lesser-known perk. Once you HAVE the
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Our pick for the best business credit card — you can earn up to 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per year just by referring others who are approved for the same card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
#1 credit card for folks new to using points for travel — you can earn up to 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per year when your friends are approved for it too
You Can Actually Earn 150,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points in a Year. Here’s What That’s Worth
If you really want to hustle, you can refer friends and other small business owners to BOTH cards to earn as many as 150,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points! You can turn 150,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points into
- a round-trip Business Class flight to Europe laying down in a bed, with name-brand liquor, good food, and relax in Business Class airport lounges
- ~$2,250 worth of flights on Southwest with no blackout dates
- 2 round-trip coach flights to Europe
- $1,875 for flights on just about any airline with no blackout dates
- 5 Nights at amazing all-inclusive Hyatt hotels on Caribbean beaches
- $1,500 cash
and that’s just few of the options! You can also easily book a vacation in Hawaii, explore Australia, Thailand, Tokyo, and more!
Even if you “only” earn 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points, that’s $200 cash or $250 towards the flight of your choice.
How to Earn Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With Chase Refer-a-Friend
Chase Ink Business Preferred
Once you have the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, go into your online Chase account and you’ll see how to refer other small businesses. Remember, a small business owner can sign-up with her or his social security number and you don’t need huge revenue to be eligible.
I’ve been approved for Chase business credit cards for my growing for-profit sole proprietorship by using my social security number.
Here are the rules according to Chase:
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus points per year when businesses you refer are approved for the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
- That’s 20,000 bonus points for each business who gets approved.
- You can receive 20,000 bonus points for each business owner you refer through the Refer-A-Business offer (up to 5), who is approved for the card. Maximum bonus points accumulation for this offer is 100,000 bonus points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Log into your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card account and go to refer-a-friend.
Invite your friends to experience Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and get up to 50,000 bonus points. That’s 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the card.
It’s quick and simple to refer friends via your personalized link, email, social media or the Chase Mobile App.
- Each friend will receive an offer for 50,000 bonus points after they spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Receive up to 50,000 bonus points per year. You can get 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the card.
- 50,000 points is the most you can earn for all Chase Sapphire Preferred referrals per year.
I love earning double Chase Ultimate Rewards points on my travel and dining expenses with my Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
I’m eyeing the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card as my next Chase business credit card. It has the biggest Chase Ultimate Rewards points bonus and it’s just too good for me to pass up!