Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
1. Marriott MegaBonus
Link: Marriott MegaBonus
Starting with your second paid Marriott stay, you’ll earn up to 3,000 Marriott points per stay. Here are the details:
- You’ll earn 2,000 Marriott points per stay, starting with your second paid stay
- If the stay includes a weekend night, you’ll get an extra 1,000 Marriott points
- You can earn up to 50,000 Marriott points during this promotion
- You need to register by March 31, 2018, to qualify
- Marriott stays between January 16 and April 15, 2018, can earn the bonus
And make sure your reward earning preference is Marriott points, or you won’t earn the bonus points!
2. Starwood Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Starwood is offering double Starwood points starting with your second stay, and 500 bonus Starwood points if your stay includes a weekend night. Here is what you need to know:
- Register by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on March 31, 2018, to qualify
- Stays between January 16 and April 15, 2018, can earn the bonus
- Not all hotels participate, so make sure you review the list of participating hotels before booking a stay
- You can read the full Terms & Conditions here
Note: A hotel stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel (even if you check-out and back in).
Are These Promotions Good Deals?
These deals aren’t worth changing your travel plans for. But if you have upcoming stays with Marriott or Starwood, this is a nice surprise!
Regardless, I suggest registering anyway, because you never know when your plans will change.
Extra Marriott and Starwood points are a good thing. They have both become more valuable since the Marriott Starwood merger was announced. But make sure to take a look at other current hotel promotions to make sure there isn’t a deal that better fits your goals.
With the latest Marriott MegaBonus promotion, you can earn up to 3,000 Marriott points per stay, beginning with your second stay.
And the Starwood Great Weeks, Grand Weekends promotion will earn you double Starwood points per stay, starting with your second stay. You can also earn 500 bonus Starwood points per stay that includes a weekend night. But not all Starwood hotels are participating in the deal.
Do you plan on taking advantage of these promotions?