Blog Giveaway: 6,000 Delta Miles!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Thanks to all our loyal readers for supporting us over the years. And new readers for giving us a try! Enter this giveaway for a chance to win 6,000 Delta miles!
How to Enter
To enter this giveaway, you must do 2 things:
1. Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Link: Sign-Up for Our Free Newsletter
You’ll need to subscribe to our free daily newsletter (or already be on our email list). It’s the best way to ensure you don’t miss out on amazing flight deals, big limited-time credit card welcome bonuses, and any other important miles & points news!
Plus, folks who receive our newsletter get exclusive access to other benefits, like:
- Password-protected articles with additional secrets on how to get Big Travel with Small Money
- Miles & points e-courses sent to your inbox
- Chances to win airline miles & hotel points every week
It’s completely free. Just click this link and enter your best email address. If you’re already signed-up, you do NOT have to sign-up again.
2. Leave a Comment on the Specified Post
The Platinum Card® from American Express is one of those credit card powerhouses. It comes with a LOAD of benefits, including valuable annual statement credits, like:
- $200 annual airline incidental fee credit on your selected airline
- Up to $200 in Uber credit per year
- Up to $100 credit for Saks Fifth Avenue
For a chance to win, click this link and give us your quick review of the AMEX Platinum Card. Is it worth keeping year after year for you?
The giveaway ends on September 9, 2018 (Sunday), at 9:00 pm Central Time. Here are our sweepstakes rules.
We will notify the winner by email (NOT on the blog) within the next month. So make sure you sign-up for our newsletter with an email you actually check!
Our Past Giveaways
- 6,000 United Airlines Miles
- 15,000 Marriott Points
- $200 Grubhub Gift Card
- $200 Visa Gift Card
- 40,0000 Club Carlson Points
- 40,0000 Hilton Points
- 28,0000 Club Carlson Points
- 28,0000 IHG Points
- 20,0000 Alaska Miles
- 20,0000 Hilton Points
- 20,0000 Marriott Points
- 16,0000 IHG Points
- 16,0000 Marriott Points
- 15,0000 British Airways Miles
- 15,0000 IHG Points
- 15,0000 Marriott Points
- 12,0000 Avianca Miles
- 10,0000 IHG Points
- 10,000 Starwood Points
- 9,800 Southwest Points
- 9,000 Jetblue Miles
- 8,000 Hyatt Points
- 7,000 Hyatt Points
- 7,000 Southwest Points
- 6,600 Jetblue Miles
- 6,000 Airline Miles of Your Choice
- 6,000 American Miles
- 6,000 British Airways Miles
- 6,000 Delta Miles
- 6,000 Flying Blue Miles
- 6,000 Jetblue Miles
- 6,000 Southwest Points
- 6,000 Starwood Points
- 6,000 United Miles
- $400 Norwegian Gift Card
- $400 Visa Gift Card
- $200 AirBnB Gift Card
- $200 Amazon Gift Card
- $200 American Gift Card
- $200 Delta Gift Card
- $200 Hilton Gift Card
- $200 Hyatt Gift Card
- $200 Ritz Carlton Gift Card
- $200 Southwest Gift Card
- $200 Target Gift Card
- $200 Visa Gift Card
- 4 x $50 AMC Theatres Gift Cards
- 1 Year American Admirals Club Membership
- Frequent Traveler University Travel Expo Tickets
- Hyatt Globalist Status
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)