$50 Gift Card & 1,000 Points With Best Western Promotion
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
And you’ll earn 1,000 bonus Best Western points per stay when you book online or through Best Western’s mobile site or app during the same timeframe.
Here are the details!
Earn $50 Best Western Gift Cards and Bonus Points This Summer
- You must be a Best Western Rewards member (free to join) and register for the promotion before your 1st stay
- Includes hotels in the US, Canada, and Caribbean
- Stays booked through online travel agencies (like Orbitz), tour operators, or at special discounted rates do NOT qualify
- $50 Best Western gift cards are good at any Best Western hotel through November 15, 2016
- You can earn a maximum of 3 gift cards per member (5 for elite members) through the promotion
You’ll also earn 1,000 bonus Best Western points per stay when you book at BestWestern.com or the Best Western To Go mobile app for stays during the same timeframe. There’s no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn.Note: A “stay” is over when you check-out. It’s NOT the same as the number of nights.
Best Western doesn’t have an award chart, so make a test reservation. Or use Award Mapper to see prices.
This deal might be useful for a summer road trip. Here’s how to save time planning your next road trip!
How Long Will It Take to Get Your Gift Card?
They’ll email your gift card 2 to 3 weeks after your 2nd stay. So make sure your they have your current email address!
Need More Best Western Points?
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)