Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
New airline routes mean exciting new ways to use miles and points to get to travel destinations you’ve been thinking about.
Here’s a look at some cool new routes! Keep in mind, certain routes are seasonal.
1. American Airlines
Didn’t get to Europe this summer? No problem! American Airlines just announced great new flight options taking off in spring 2019.
- Dallas to Dublin beginning June 6, 2019
- Dallas to Munich beginning June 6, 2019
- Chicago to Greece beginning May 3, 2019
- Philadelphia to Scotland beginning April 2, 2019
- Philadelphia to Croatia beginning June 7, 2019
- Phoenix to London beginning March 31, 2019
Delta has also announced new flights starting May 2019 to help you get to Europe.
- Tampa to Amsterdam beginning May 23, 2019
- Los Angeles to Amsterdam beginning June 16, 2019
- Los Angeles to Paris beginning June 16, 2019
3. Southwest Airlines
Starting in March 2019 Southwest will add these new international, non-stop seasonal flights:
- Baltimore to Cabo San Lucas
- Milwaukee to Cancun
- Pittsburgh to Cancun
- Raleigh to Cancun
- San Antonio to Cancun
- St. Louis to Jamaica
- St. Louis to Dominican Republic
4. WOW Air
WOW Air is popular with folks because of their super cheap fares to Europe. Starting in December 2019, WOW Air will add Orlando as a departure city.
So you can book a cheap flight to Iceland and connect to plenty of other European cities, including Amsterdam, Dublin, and Paris.
Remember, WOW Air charges fees for just about everything, including checked bags, seat selection, and even carry-on bags that go in the overhead bin. But lots of folks find the cheap fares offset any potential extra fees!
Which new route are you most excited about?! Sound off in the comments below!