Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Barclaycard seems to be targeting only certain cardholders with a $150 statement credit after booking a Carnival cruise between February 16 and March 15, 2018. So check your email to see if you qualify!
And check your AMEX card accounts for an AMEX Offer of $100 back after spending $500 or more with World’s Leading Cruise Lines. This deal expires on May 31, 2018.
Here is what you need to know.
Cruise Line Deals
If you’re planning a cruise, you’re in luck! There are a couple nice discounts on select cruise line bookings.
1. Barclaycard Credit Cards
Barclaycard is targeting some cardholders for a $150 statement credit for booking a Carnival cruise. So check your inbox to see if you got an email.
To qualify you’ll need to:
- Book your Carnival cruise between February 16 and March 15, 2018
- Pay with your targeted Barclaycard credit card
- Book directly with Carnival or a Carnival approved travel agent
Once you make a qualifying transaction, your bonus should post within 8 weeks.
2. AMEX Offers
Here’s what you need to know:
- Offer expires May 31, 2018
- Eligible cruise lines are: Carnival, Holland America, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, or Cunard
- Gift cards are excluded
- Purchases of the following will not qualify unless they are booked at the time of reservation: Airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food & beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid Wi-Fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, on-board celebrations, etc.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per AMEX card
If you have multiple AMEX cards targeted for this deal (including authorized user cards), be sure to use to this trick to add the offer to each card. This could work out great if you can split up a large payment over several AMEX cards.
If you’ve never taken advantage of AMEX offers before, check out my step-by-step guide to adding AMEX offers to your cards.
Barclaycard and AMEX are offering discounts for cruise line purchases!
The Barclaycard offer is for a $150 statement credit after booking a Carnival cruise between February 16 and March 15, 2018. But it appears to be targeted to only certain cardholders. 🙁 So be sure to check your inbox and spam folder!
If you have an AMEX card, you can add an AMEX offer for $100 back after spending $500+ with World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The deal expires on May 31, 2018.
With both deals, you only need book and pay for the cruise by the expiration date, NOT actually travel before the offer ends.