We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
I’ve created a “Hot Deals” tab on the blog which outlines my selection of the best current miles and point deals.
I’ve included only the easiest and most lucrative way to earn miles and points to have Big Travel with Small Money!
Here’s what I have included:
1) Earn up t0 150,000 AAdvantage miles by applying for the Citi AAdvantage Visa and American Express together using the 2-browser trick
2) Earn 40,000 points from the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. These points can be transferred to partners such as British Airlines, Continental Airlines, Hyatt, Marriott, Priority Club, and Amtrak
3) Earn 22,000 AAdvantage miles by opening a Mileage checking account from BankDirect
4) Buy up to 100,000 US Air Dividend miles for $1,478
5) Earn another 75,000 AAdvantage miles by applying for a Citi AAdvantage Amex or Visa Business card 65 days after you apply for the 2 Citibank AAdvantage personal cards
That’s a haul of 247,000 AAdvantage miles and 50,000 Chase Ultimate Reward points, if you don’t want to buy spend money for the US Air Dividend miles.
What’s your favorite deal which I have not included here? Tell us about it in the comments!
Disclosure: You should know that BankDirect is my primary bank and that I have another checking account with Chase.