Via The Points Guy, Starwood is targeting folks to earn up to 15,000 bonus points for tiered spending on their eligible Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express!
The number of bonus points you’ll earn depends on the offer you received. But regardless, you must register by April 5, 2018, and complete the minimum spend requirement by June 10, 2018.
Here’s what you need to know!
Earn Up to 15,000 Bonus Starwood Points
If you have the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, check your email! You may be eligible for bonus Starwood points when you spend with your card!
Here are the details of the latest targeted promotion:
- You must register by April 5, 2018
- You must complete your spending by June 10, 2018
- Bonus Starwood points will deposit into your account within 4 weeks after June 17, 2018
Depending on which deal you’re targeted for, you’ll earn:
- 2,000 Starwood points for every $1,500 you spend on your card, up to a maximum of 4,000 Starwood points
- 3,000 Starwood points for every $3,000 you spend on your card, up to a maximum of 6,000 Starwood points
- 7,500 Starwood points for every $10,000 you spend on your card, up to a maximum of 15,000 Starwood points
It’s a good idea to complete your spending well before the end date, to ensure all purchases are posted before the promotion ends.
If you’re targeted, 4,000 to 15,000 Starwood points is nothing to sneeze at! You can stay at a hotel like the Aloft Dulles Airport North for 4,000 Starwood points per night.
And don’t forget, you can transfer Starwood points to Marriott at a 1:3 ratio (1 Starwood points = 3 Marriott points) for stays at Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotels!
Check your inbox to see if you’re targeted for up to 15,000 bonus Starwood points for meeting tiered spending requirements on your AMEX Starwood credit card!
If you’re targeted, you’ll need to register by April 5, 2018, and complete your spending by June 10, 2018.
Are you eligible for any of these offers? Let me know in the comments!