1. New AMEX Offers
If you like Macy’s, check your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted for this latest AMEX Offer:
- Earn a $15 statement credit to spend $100+
- Minimum spending can be completed in more than 1 transaction
- Offer valid in-store or online at the Macy’s website
- Expires September 25, 2017
- NOT valid at outlet locations, or in any pop-up stores, parking garages, Macy’s Bridal Salons, etc.
There’s a current AMEX Offer for folks who like Starbucks, too. You’ll get:
- 15% rebate on Starbucks purchases (up to $5 total)
- Valid in-store only
- Expires September 30, 2017
- NOT valid for Starbucks located in most other establishments (stores, malls, airports, hospitals, universities, etc.)
Note: There’s also a a 10% rebate offer. So sign-in to your AMEX account to see which one you’re targeted for!
2. Check to See If You Got This Targeted Offer
Also check to see if you’re targeted for a Shop Small AMEX Offer! Until tomorrow, August, 29, 2017, you can earn a $5 statement credit on a $20+ purchase at many small business merchants.
Take a look at the AMEX Shop Small map, and look for the “Card Member Favorite” icon next to the business name to find out which businesses near you will qualify for this deal.
3. Earn Miles for Donating to Disaster Relief
Hurricane Harvey is drastically affecting lots of folks near the Gulf Coast right now. If you’d like to play a part in Hurricane Harvey disaster relief (or any other disaster), you can donate money through several companies, like American Red Cross, Greater Houston Community Foundation, or Operation USA, and get bonus United Airlines miles! You’ll earn:
- 250 United Airlines miles with a donation of $50 to $99
- 500 United Airlines miles with a donation of $100 to $249
- 1,000 United Airlines miles with donations $250+
This one-time bonus offer expires on September 15, 2017, or once United Airlines gives away 3 million bonus miles, whichever comes first.
You can also earn 10X American Airlines miles when you donate to the American Red Cross, on a minimum donation of $25 through September 24, 2017.
These are both excellent ways to earn bonus miles while supporting a good cause!
4. UNICEF MegaDO to Help Yemeni Refugees
Norwegian is celebrating its 10th anniversary partnering with UNICEF! It’s carried out 3 humanitarian aid flights in the last few years, and will take its first delivery of a 787 Dreamliner next month to Djibouti to help refugees.
For folks interested in taking part in this latest MegaDO, you’ll begin in Copenhagen, and visit UNICEF’s supply division that holds the cargo they will load onto the aircraft and bring to Djibouti. Upon arrival, you can help offload supplies and bring them to the refugee camp. All proceeds will be donated to Norwegian’s partner UNICEF.
Click here for more details, like the schedule and itinerary.