We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Are you ready for the 8th Star MegaDo? Registration opens on May 11, 2017, at 9:00 am Pacific Time!
From September 19 to 22, 2017, you’ll travel to 3 European cities, schmooze with top executives, and geek out with fellow travel enthusiasts! I was able to go to Star MegaDo 3 and loved it.
I’ll tell you about this upcoming event!
Star MegaDo 2017
MegaDo is a fun chance to meet loyalty program executives, tour airplanes, and look under the hood at many aspects of miles & points!
Registration opens on May 11, 2017, at 9:00 am Pacific Time. And if you’re interested, be ready the second registration opens, because tickets will sell out within minutes!
~150 travel enthusiasts will travel on a chartered plane to different cities on a multi-day trip filled with exciting travel events. Previous experiences for those who have attended included:
- First group to go inside a Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Tour of the Singapore Airlines A380
- Meetings with top travel executives, including Starwood Preferred Guest, Star Alliance, American Airlines, and more
And this year’s schedule includes:
- Spend a day in Vienna with Austrian Airlines. Meet the people, the operations, and the suppliers
- Attend the Star Alliance VIP party at the Park Hyatt Vienna
- Fly on Magritte, Brussels Airlines’ beautiful A320
- Spend a day with Brussels Airlines. Meet the people, the operations and the suppliers
- Watch the sunset and party at the brand new Park Hyatt Mallorca in Spain
- Spend a day in Mallorca with Hyatt and the new World of Hyatt program. You’ll get to meet the Hyatt executives!
And similar to last year, folks have 3 ticket options:
- Coach – $999
- Business Class – $1,799 – Front of the plane, blocked middle seat, and upgraded service including champagne and premium drinks
- Business Class Plus – $1,999 – Exit row seating (the most leg room on the plane), blocked middle seat, and upgraded service including champagne and premium drinks
All options include meals and open bar on flights and access and transportation to all scheduled events.
Just remember ticket prices do NOT include flights from the US to Europe or any hotels. MegaDo has partnered with Austrian Airlines to give folks a discounted rate from the US, but the details haven’t been released yet. And they’ve partnered with a few European hotels for a discount, too.
The 8th Star MegaDo is just a few months away! From September 19 to 22, 2017, folks can take the ultimate travel junkie field trip to Vienna, Brussels, and Mallorca to meet with folks from Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and Hyatt.
Registration opens on May 11, 2017, at 9:00 am Pacific Time. And if you’re interested, you’ll have to be quick, because tickets sell out almost immediately!