We’re in the 2nd week of offers, and now we have a preview of what to expect from the last 3 weeks of deals!
I’ll share what we know about the remainder of the 2017 Daily Getaways. And let you know if they’re worth it.
Daily Getaways 2017
Link: Daily Getaways 2017
This year’s Daily Getaways started a last week, and through May 10, 2017, a new deal will be available on the Daily Getaways website each weekday at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
Here’s what you can expect for the last 3 weeks of Daily Getaways.
1. April 24 to 28, 2017
- $100 Carnival Cruise Line certificate for $85
- Discounted one-day Avis car rental and President’s Club membership
- Discounted Las Vegas vacation packages
- Discounted Las Vegas hotel stays
- Discounted Choice hotel points (~0.4 cents per point)
2. May 1 to 5, 2017
- Discounted Universal Orlando vacation packages
- Discounted Hilton points
- Discounted Caesars Entertainment packages
- 20% off Marriott gift cards
- $1,000 Orbitz hotel promo code for $650
3. May 8 to 10, 2017
- Discounted Fairmont hotel stays in Hawaii and San Francisco
- Discounted Hertz car rentals
- Discounted Hyatt points (~1.04 cents per point)
Are These Good Deals?
Rooms here cost 30,000 Hyatt points or ~$900+ per night! So you’d save hundreds of dollars by taking advantage of this Daily Getaways deal. And have Hyatt points to spare!
Buying cheap Choice hotel points, for example, might also make sense for folks traveling to Europe where Choice hotel nights are pricey but cost a reasonable amount of points.
That said, some of the hotel packages are expensive and for very specific hotels.
The $1,000 Orbitz hotel promo code for $650 could also be a great deal if you have a specific hotel stay in mind, because you’d save $350! But the certificate has to be redeemed on one stay, so it won’t make sense for shorter trips.
We now have a preview of the last 3 weeks of Daily Getaways 2017!
The discounted hotel points are the best deals. And folks planning a trip to Las Vegas might benefit from the Las Vegas vacation packages.
Do you plan on buying any of the upcoming Daily Getaways deals?