Good news! Via One Mile at a Time, you can get up to a 50% bonus when you purchase Alaska Airlines miles through September 29, 2016.
And Frequent Miler let us know there’s a targeted offer of 25% off Virgin America flights for folks who took advantage of the recent JetBlue and Virgin America promotion. The discount is good for flights booked by August 29, 2016, and flown by October 15, 2016.
Here’s more about these deals!
Bonus Miles and Discounted Flights!
Get Bonus Alaska Airlines Miles
The more miles you buy, the better the bonus. If you’ve been targeted for a 50% bonus, for example, you’ll get a:
- 20% bonus on a purchase of 10,000 to 19,000 Alaska Airlines miles
- 35% bonus on a purchase of 20,000 to 39,000 Alaska Airlines miles
- 50% bonus on a purchase of 40,000 to 60,000 Alaska Airlines miles
You can buy up to 60,000 Alaska Airlines miles per transaction. But there’s no limit to the total number of miles you can buy. So do the math to see what makes sense for your particular situation!
Folks have reported being targeted for bonuses of 35%, 40%, and 50%. So it’s worth checking your account to see your targeted offer. Especially if you need more Alaska Airlines miles for an upcoming trip.
Save 25% Off Virgin America Flights (Targeted)
Did you transfer points to your Virgin America account to take advantage of the recent deal from JetBlue? If so, check your email! Because Virgin America is sending some folks a 25% discount code!
If you’re targeted, you must use your discount code to book tickets by August 29, 2016, for flights through October 15, 2016.
Other restrictions include:
- Only valid for coach fares
- NOT valid for multi-city itineraries
- NOT valid for Sunday travel
- Blackout dates include September 2, 2016, and September 5, 2016
- Can NOT be used for tickets already purchased
- Discount does NOT included taxes and fees
- Must book through virginamerica.com
- Valid for itineraries of up to 2 passengers
- The offer is not transferable and can not be combined with any other offers
Remember, if you don’t want to pay cash for your flights, you can use miles & points instead! Check out our nifty table to see which flexible points transfer to which airlines for award seats.
Did you get either (or both!) of these offers? Let me know if you decide to take part!