Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express and Citi are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Big Spender Series
- What can Big Spenders get from spending on credit cards?
- Sign-up bonuses, cash back, and domestic US flights
- Airline & Hotel cards with bonus miles for Big Spending
- Spend your way to airline elite status
- Spend your way to hotel elite status
- Spend your way to lifetime airline and hotel elite status
- Companion passes for Big Spending
- Transferable or “everyday” cards for Big Spenders
Big Spenders are folks who can pay lots – tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, & millions of dollars – of reimbursable or business expenses with their credit cards and can get lots of benefits such as:
- Elite status without flying or staying in hotels
- Companion passes
- Cash Back
- Bonus airline miles and hotel points (in addition to the miles and points for regular spending) for award stays later on
- Inching their way towards lifetime elite status with Marriott or Delta
Check out the post above or email me if you have any questions!