Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Emily: We put my mom and Judi in a suite, and Daraius and I stayed in a regular room for 15,000 Hyatt points a night to save cash. The room costs $220 per night, so this wasn’t an exceptional use of our points. But it was free!
The regular room was nice but was much smaller than my mom’s suite.
Trip Report Index
- Introduction & Planning
- Kansas City to Chicago
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge
- American Airlines Flagship Service From Chicago To London
- British Airways First Class from London to Mumbai
- Shopping in Bombay
- Eating in Bombay
- Sights in Bombay
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Suite
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park King
- Park Hyatt Goa, Park Hyatt Goa Activities
- Eating In & Around the Park Hyatt Goa
- Radisson Blu, Agra
- A Day in Agra
- Hyatt Regency Delhi
- 2 Days in Delhi
- Eating in Delhi
- United Business Class Back to the US
- Conclusion and Blog Giveaway
The room wasn’t huge, but there was still a desk and chair in the room.
And a back porch with a garden (bushes) view. No sea view for us!
The desk, bed, and chair were all in the same room.
The TV and mini-bar was to the side.
There was a small closet to store our clothes.
The bathroom had a shower and a bathtub.
But there were no rose petals or bath oil, like in the suite.
There was an outdoor shower, but it only had cold water.
It could also use a coat of paint!
We had a lounge chair and table on our patio, but we were hardly in our room.
It was a nice room, but I was happy that my mom was in the suite and not in the regular room!