Our $32,000+ Honeymoon in Paris for only $2,000! – Air France Graf Lounge, Boston
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
- British Airways First Class Lounge – Boston
- British Airways First Class – Boston to London
- British Airways Concorde Room – London
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Suite
- Around the Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Day 1 in Paris – George V, The Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 2 in Paris – Notre Dame & the Paris Opera
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Deluxe Room
- Day 3 in Paris – A Lazy Day & Dinner in the Eiffel Tower
- Day 4 in Paris – Versailles and Rue Cler
- Day 5 in Paris – Sainte-Chapelle, the Louvre, & Emily’s Favorite Evening
- Day 6 in Paris – Park Hyatt Paris Buffet & a Day of Shopping
- Day 7 in Paris – Emily’s Allergic Reaction and our Last Day in Paris
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Paris
- Hilton Heathrow London, Terminal 4
- British Airways Concorde Room
- British Airway First Class – London to Boston
- Air France Graf Lounge – Boston
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
I was very impressed with the lounge because the $25 entrance fee included hot and cold food along with drinks in the entrance fee.
There were a few private meeting rooms.
The lounge was spacious with lots of chairs.
There was a self-service bar.
There was hot and cold food, which was tastier than the pretzels in a typical US-airline lounge.
Emily had the corn chowder.
There was also chips and fruits.
Soon it was time to head back for our flight back to Kansas City.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)