Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Trip Report Index:
- British Airways First Class Lounge – Boston
- British Airways First Class – Boston to London
- British Airways Concorde Room – London
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Suite
- Around the Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris
- Day 1 in Paris – George V, The Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Day 2 in Paris – Notre Dame & the Paris Opera
- Park Hyatt Vendôme Paris – Park Deluxe Room
- Day 3 in Paris – A Lazy Day & Dinner in the Eiffel Tower
- Day 4 in Paris – Versailles and Rue Cler
- Day 5 in Paris – Sainte-Chapelle, the Louvre, & Emily’s Favorite Evening
- Day 6 in Paris – Park Hyatt Paris Buffet & a Day of Shopping
- Day 7 in Paris – Emily’s Allergic Reaction and our Last Day in Paris
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Paris
- Hilton Heathrow London, Terminal 4
- British Airways Concorde Room
- British Airway First Class – London to Boston
- Air France Graf Lounge – Boston
- Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
Daraius: We had ~4 hours to spend in Boston before our Southwest flight back to Kansas City. Emily and I both signed up with the American Express Privileges which refunds up to 12 lounge visits (up to $50 per visit) per calendar year, so we decided to visit the Graf lounge in Boston which is accessible without leaving the secure area form the Southwest gates.
I was very impressed with the lounge because the $25 entrance fee included hot and cold food along with drinks in the entrance fee.
There were a few private meeting rooms.
The lounge was spacious with lots of chairs.
There was a self-service bar.
There was hot and cold food, which was tastier than the pretzels in a typical US-airline lounge.
Emily had the corn chowder.
There was also chips and fruits.
Soon it was time to head back for our flight back to Kansas City.