Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via Doctor of Credit, if you want the Wells Fargo Propel World AMEX card, you can only apply in-branch. And soon, it might be available by invitation only!
Here’s what these changes mean for you. And whether you might consider this card. The information related to the Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express Card has been collected by MillionMileSecrets.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.
Wells Fargo Propel World AMEX Card Available In-Branch Only
The Wells Fargo Propel World AMEX card is no longer listed on the Wells Fargo website. And Doctor of Credit has confirmed that it’s now available in-branch only.
Because Wells Fargo has removed it from the website, it’s possible that they plan to make it available by invite only.
But we’ll have to wait and see. And I’ll keep you updated once we know more!
The Wells Fargo Propel World AMEX Card
With the Wells Fargo Propel World AMEX card you’ll earn 40,000 points (worth ~$400) after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 3 points per $1 you spend on purchases directly from airlines (online travel agencies don’t count)
- 2 points per $1 you spend on purchases directly from hotels (online travel agencies don’t count)
- 1 point per $1 you spend on everything else
- $100 statement credit for airline incidentals (like baggage fees, lounges, on-board food & drink)
- No foreign currency fees
- Chip technology (very useful for overseas travel)
- Travel perks including a luxury hotel program, concierge, and vacation, cruise, and car rental discounts
- Annual fee of $175, waived for the first year
- Terms and conditions apply
You can read my full review of the card here.