Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Welcome Chicago DO participants and thanks for joining the 3,000+ readers who read Million Mile Secrets daily!
I write Million Mile Secrets to show folks how anyone can have Big Travel with Small Money.
To me, Big Travel with Small Money is:
- Flying the girl of my dreams to London to ask her to marry me using American Airlines miles (this is my favorite blog post)
- Flying in British Airways First Class for a few hundred dollars & American Airlines points
- Taking weekend getaways to Miami, Washington, DC, Vancouver, and much more using miles and points
Here are the 3 ways Million Mile Secrets can save you time and money.
1. Airline & Hotel Award Charts. The Airline and Hotel award charts list award charts for many different hotels and airlines. You don’t need to have 12 or more different bookmarks in your browser – just bookmark Million Mile Secrets instead!
2. Credit Card Resources. I’ve created a credit card resource tab which lists frequently used resources such as 40+ ways to complete your credit card minimum spend, credit card reconsideration telephone lines, when to cancel a credit card, and more.
I’ve also written on my experience with credit cards such as my last app-o-rama which earned 305,000 points from 6 credit cards.
I also ensure that the credit card bonuses in my Airline, Hotel, and Bank Reward tabs list only the HIGHEST bonuses currently available.
These folks know a LOT about miles and points, so check out their interviews for tips to fine-tune your miles and points strategy.
Visit the Million Mile Secrets booth at the Chicago seminars to say hi and for a chance to win a $200 gift card, amenity kits, Kansas City BBQ Sauce, and much more!
Thanks again for stopping by & safe travels!