Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
United Airlines miles are one of the most valuable tools you can use to get Big Travel with Small Money. And you’ve got just 1 week left to jump on one of the best United Airlines miles sign-up bonuses we’ve ever seen!
Through January 8, 2019, United℠ Explorer Card comes with the highest-ever public offer of 65,000 United Airlines miles after meeting tiered spending requirements. That’s more than enough for a round-trip coach flight from anywhere in the US to anywhere in Europe.
I’ll remind you what you’ll get when you open this card!
65,000 United Airlines Miles With the Chase United Explorer
Apply Here: United℠ Explorer Card
Read our review of the United℠ Explorer Card
When you open the Chase United Explorer card by January 8, 2019, you’ll earn:
- 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account
- Additional 25,000 United Airlines miles after spending $10,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account
$10,000 sounds like a lot of money. But you can meet it just by spending ~$1,667 per month, which is manageable for most folks. You can see just how easy it is by reading this post, which shows how many everyday bills you can pay with your credit card (MUCH more than you think!)
If you complete the spending and earn the full bonus, you’ll have at least 75,000 United Airlines miles (65,000 mile bonus + 10,000 miles for meeting the minimum spend)! Here are a few things you can do with those miles:
- 3 round-trip coach award flights within the US or Canada for 75,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Hawaii for 45,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
- One-way Business Class award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
The card comes with a $95 annual fee, waived the first year. It’s also got other helpful benefits, like:
- Priority boarding
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck (it’s easy to enroll!)
- Primary rental car insurance (could save you $15+ per day when you rent a car)
- Free checked bag on United Airlines for you and a companion (when you pay for the flight with the card)
- Special access to an increased number of award seats
Read our full review to see just how dope this card is.
We don’t know what this card’s bonus will become on January 8, 2019, but the offer will likely drop down. There’s no telling if the offer will ever be this high again.
Note: If you’ve opened more than 5 cards from any bank in the last 24 months, you won’t qualify for this card.
Let us know if you plan to jump on this deal! And to stay up to date on limited-time offers like this one, subscribe to our newsletter.