Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’re not collecting United Airlines miles, you’re missing an extremely large part of the miles & points hobby. I’ve used United Airlines miles to fly in fancy Business Class seats all over the world, including Turkey, Switzerland, and South Africa.
United Airlines miles are easy to collect with cards like:
- United℠ Explorer Card – I have this card. It earns United Airlines miles directly when you spend with it
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card – Best small business card available (points transfer to United Airlines)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Best card for miles & points newbies. I’ve had the card for years (points transfer to United Airlines)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® – Best premium travel card with perks like fancy lounge access (points transfer to United Airlines)
All these cards have bonuses of 50,000 points or more. But one of the best deals is ending TOMORROW.
Through January 8, 2019, the United℠ Explorer Card comes with the highest-ever public offer of up to 65,000 United Airlines miles after meeting tiered spending requirements. That’s more than enough for a round-trip coach flight from anywhere in the US to anywhere in Europe.
65,000 United Airlines Miles Offer Ends Tomorrow
Apply Here: United℠ Explorer Card
Read our review of the United℠ Explorer Card
When you open the Chase United Explorer card by tomorrow, January 8, 2019, you’ll receive:
- 40,000 United Airlines miles after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account
- Another 25,000 United Airlines miles after spending $10,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account
$10,000 sounds like a lot to spend. But it’s not nearly as difficult as you think, because you can pay just about any bill with a credit card. Read this post to see how you can easily meet minimum spending requirements without spending more!
If you complete the spending and earn the full bonus, you’ll have at least 75,000 United Airlines miles (65,000 mile bonus + 10,000 miles for meeting the minimum spend)! Here are a few things you can do with those miles:
- One-way Business Class award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Hawaii for 45,000 United Airlines miles
- 3 round-trip coach award flights within the US or Canada for 75,000 United Airlines miles
- Round-trip coach award flight to Europe for 60,000 United Airlines miles
The card’s $95 annual fee is waived the first year. It also comes with:
- Priority boarding
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit (it’s easy to enroll!)
- Free checked bag on United Airlines for you and a companion (when you pay for the flight with the card)
- Special access to an increased number of award seats
I opened this card a couple years ago. The sign-up bonus is long spent, but I keep it because of the above benefits. You can read our full review here.
We don’t know what this card’s bonus will become on January 8, 2019, but it’s highly unlikely to be this good.
Note: If you’ve opened more than 5 cards from any bank in the last 24 months, you won’t qualify for this card.
Let us know if you apply! And to stay up to date on limited-time offers like this one, subscribe to our newsletter.