Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
That’s 20,000 United Airlines miles more than the most recent public offer!
We don’t earn a commission for the targeted offer, but Emily and I will always tell you about better deals!
I’ll share the details. And show you how to check whether you’ve been targeted!
Increased Sign-Up Bonus on the United Explorer Card (Targeted)
Link: Targeted Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Offer (Log-In Required)
Through June 26, 2017, you’ll earn 70,000 United Airlines miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. And another 5,000 United Airlines miles after adding an authorized user and making a purchase within the same timeframe.
The normal sign-up bonus is 30,000 to 50,000 United Airlines miles, so this is a great deal!
With the United Airlines Explorer card you’ll get:
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on all other purchases
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 on your card each year
- 2 United Club passes per year
- First checked bag free when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
Plus, you’ll see more available award seats than folks who don’t have the card.
The $95 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. But there are no foreign transaction fees, which makes it a good card to use when you’re overseas.
70,000 United Airlines miles is enough for:
- 2 round-trip award flights within the mainland US & Canada (with lots of miles to spare!)
- A one-way saver award flight in Business Class from the mainland US to North Asia
- A round-trip coach flight from the US to Europe
- …and more!
Plus, you don’t have to fly United Airlines! You can also use United Airlines miles to book award flights on Star Alliance partner airlines, like Air Canada, Singapore Airlines, or Lufthansa.
You can read my review of the card here. And check out my guide to earning and using United Airlines miles.
Just remember Chase’s stricter approval rules. If you’ve opened more than 5 credit cards within the past 24 months from ANY bank (except certain business cards), it’s likely you will NOT be approved for the card.
If you’re been targeted, you must apply by June 26, 2017.
The normal sign-up bonus for this card is 30,000 to 50,000 United Airlines miles after meeting minimum spending requirements. So this is an excellent deal!
Emily and I don’t earn a dime for this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!