Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Today only at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy discounted vacation packages at Caesars hotels in Las Vegas. Some of these are very good deals!
Through April 24, 2015, a new travel deal will be available every weekday at 1:00 pm Eastern Time. And these deals often sell out fast!
Here’s today’s deal.
Deal for April 14, 2015 –Save on Caesars Las Vegas Packages
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
Today, you can choose from 6 Caesars Las Vegas packages:
- A 2-night stay in a Mini-Suite at Harrah’s Las Vegas (includes two 24-hour Buffet of Buffets passes) for $299
- A 2-night stay at Caesars Palace (includes two 24-hour Buffet of Buffets passes) for $465
- A 2-night stay at a Caesars Las Vegas hotel of your choice (includes $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, and champagne) for $425
- A 2-night stay in a Nobu Room at Nobu Hotel (includes dinner for 2 at Nobu Restaurant up to $300 value and in-room tea service) for $590
- A 2-night stay in a Hollywood Hip King room at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas (includes $100 dining credit, show tickets, and champagne) for $500
- A 2-night stay in a Premium Studio Suite at Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (includes $100 dining credit and a round of golf for 2 people at Rio Secco Golf Club) for $520
I checked paid rates at all the included hotels. Often, the rate for just the room costs more than the Daily Getaways package (and didn’t include any extras!).
For example, the paid rate for 2 nights in a mini-suite at Harrah’s Las Vegas in July 2015 is ~$683 including taxes and resort fees.
But with Daily Getaways, you’ll only pay $299. Plus you’ll get 2 Buffet of Buffets passes, free fitness center access (not advisable to use right after the buffet!), and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel.
Or consider that the paid rate for 2 weekend nights at the Nobu Hotel in June 2015 is ~$925 including taxes and resort fees. With Daily Getaways, you’d pay $590 (and get a $300 dining credit at top-rated Nobu Restaurant).
The fine print on each offer is different, and there are blackout dates. Definitely compare the paid rates on the dates you’re interested in.
You could get a very good deal!
Some of these packages include dining credits, show tickets, and limousine transfers. And often you’ll pay less for a Daily Getaways package than you would for just a paid room!
But always compare the paid rate for the hotel you’re interested in before you buy.
Which Las Vegas package are you most interested in?