Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Today only at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy discounted certificates for Omni hotel stays through Daily Getaways.
Through April 24, 2015, a new travel deal will be available every weekday at 1:00 pm Eastern Time. But these deals sell out fast!
Here’s today’s deal.
Deal for April 7, 2015 – Save at Omni Hotels
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
Link: Save at Omni Hotels
With today’s deal, you can buy discounted certificates valid for Friday and Saturday stays at specific Omni Hotels:
- 1 night at Exclusive Omni Hotels & Resorts for $238
- 2 nights at Omni’s Premier Hotels & Resorts for $338
- 2 night Weekend Escape at Select Omni Hotels for $245
- 2 night Omni Hotel Getaway for $162
The certificates are valid until December 30, 2015. And there are blackout dates and a 14-day advance reservation requirement.
If you’ll otherwise pay for a stay at Omni hotels on Fridays and Saturdays through December 30, 2015, this could be a good deal.
But you should check prices at the Omni hotel you’re interested in before you buy. Because you might not save money!
1 Night at Exclusive Omni Hotels & Resorts for $238
Omni is offering 1 night for $238 at any of the following hotels:
- Omni Berkshire Place
- Omni Nashville Hotel
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort
- The Omni Grove Park Inn
- The Omni Homestead Resort
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Omni Tucson National Resort
I checked the price of a paid stay at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. Booked through Omni, it costs ~$292 (including resort fees).
So buying this deal saves you ~$25 ($263 room cost without resort fees – $238 Daily Getaways deal).
But you’d only pay ~$235 if you booked through Travelocity via Kayak. So you’d actually pay ~$3 more if you bought a certificate from Daily Getaways!
In this example, Daily Getaways won’t save you money.
2 Nights at Omni Premier Hotels & Resorts for $338
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Omni San Francisco Hotel
- Omni La Mansion del Rio
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Omni San Diego Hotel
- Omni Parker House
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Omni Mount Washington Resort
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Buying this deal saves you ~$230 ($568 room cost without resort fees – $338 Daily Getaways deal) over a paid stay of ~$613 (including resort fees) at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate booked through Omni or Kayak.
In this case, Daily Getaways is a very good deal!
2 Night Weekend Escape at Select Omni Hotels for $245
- Omni Royal Crescent Hotel
- Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
- Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
- Omni Dallas Hotel
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Omni Houston Hotel
- Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
- Omni William Penn Hotel
- Omni Providence Hotel
- Omni Richmond Hotel
While 2 nights at the Omni Providence Hotel booked through Omni or Kayak costs ~$405. So a 2 night certificate saves you ~$160!
2 Night Omni Hotel Getaway for $162
- The Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
- The Omni Majestic Hotel
- The Omni Charlotte Hotel
- The Omni Charlottesville Hotel
- The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside
- The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
- The Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- The Omni Severin Hotel
- The Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
- The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
- The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
You could save money buying this deal. For example, 2 nights at the Omni Majestic Hotel booked through the Omni website or Kayak costs ~$554. That’s ~$392 more!
You can buy discounted certificates for Omni hotel stays from the Daily Getaways at 1:00 pm Eastern Time today.
The certificates are only good at certain Omni hotels on Fridays or Saturdays through December 30, 2015, when you book 14 days in advance. And blackout dates apply.
You could save money at some Omni hotels. But you should always check prices first!
You can read my review of this week’s Daily Getaways here.